Saturday, December 29, 2007

A New Face to WonderWords - 2008

Today, I began to play with my site to give it a new look and add some content. My intention for 2008, a year of New Beginnings, is to provide more regular content and expand ideas and realizations as they come to me. I invite active participation here with all who visit. I love the expansion of ideas, feelings and expressions of creativity. The New Year brings excitement and mystery as we all release the past and live in the expectancy of what is yet to come.

Acronyms are a big part of what I share, and I will be offering those as part of my postings.

I also invite you to join the Magdalena Messages eBlast, which comes out every Tuesday. Email me your email address and you will be added. The power of this message is profound and lives have changed as a result of listening and exploring Mary Magdalene's insights of the Divine Feminine, Holy Love and Holy Desire.

This is a BIG YEAR, and all who desire it will experience a magnificent transformation.

Welcome to 2008. May you ride the Chariot of Fire and Break Through the Veils that have, up until now, hidden what is possible. We are the Ones we have been waiting for. If not now, when? If not you, who?

peace,

John

No comments: