Saturday, September 22, 2007

CWG-Home With God-A Perspective

I just finished reading the final Conversation with God/Home with God; In a Life That Never Ends. I am moved to offer the following personal revelations from this reading.

An acronym for DEATH: Divine Energies Align Triune Holiness

We, as physical expression of God, All That Is, perceive ourselves as a Trinity. Our Triune Nature is perceived as Spirit/Mind/Body or Superconscious/Conscious/Subconscious or Soul/Mind/Body. Our Essence, when merged as One, is Singular and our Individuation ceases to exist. In Death, the Triune Nature merges in the Core of All That Is. The Knowing that has been Experienced is integrated into the One and adds to its Self-Identity. God, or All That Is, is an Infinitely evolving Energy. It is beyond the human mind to comprehend the Essence of All Life, but it may be said that it is a Sequentaneous Singularity. What this means is that It is One, whole, inseparable and transcends time and space. Our purpose as humans is to remember and recognize who we are: individuations of God, with all the attributes and awareness of that One. Each is whole, perfect and complete, without exception. The nature of our Death is as a creative event, perfectly designed to fulfill the purpose which we took for this incarnation. That purpose is always fulfilled and can never fail to be so. It is not possible to be incomplete. Any such notion on our part is simply a "mistaken perspective", which then creates our perception and then our experience. My Truth is based on my experience and only I can know My Truth. The Truth may not be known by me. In fact, The Truth does not exist. Only My Truth exists and is subject to my perspective. As my perspective is adjustable, so too is My Truth. The broader my perspective, the deeper My Truth. But, it is still only My Truth.

I found this book to be filled with profound revelations and it confirmed or adjusted My Truth. For anyone desiring a deeper exploration into the meaning of Life and Death, this is a must read. Enter with an open mind and a soft heart and be prepared for an experience of a Lifetime.

Peace,
John

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree with you more, John, after also having read "Home With God" this year. A timely and important work, for sure. Your comments hit home with me....and I thank you for them.

Bob McClellan

Anonymous said...

Dear Bro John,

My comments include all your entries to date. The writing is magnificent, the teachings profound.

Your focus on unity rather than separation is a valuable emphasis for all of us as we go through these growing pains of human/spiritual evolution.

So, I say thank you for the passion flowing through this blog, and your dedication to writing what the heart desires to share with our sisters and brothers.

Indeed, WE ARE ALL ONE.

Sis Joy